Compatible with Android & iOS devices
Blueart Tech & 8.5 mm 2.0MP Camera
IP67 waterproof & semi-rigid cable
2200 mAh battery capacity
Choose your country to Amazon:BUY ON AMAZON
This Depstech upgraded WiFi endoscope camera has surpassed the similar product on the marketplace, which has increased its WiFi signals by 20%, enlarged the battery capacity and improved the cable rigidity. These improvements make it superior to other similar products. Besides, it can not only work with Android smartphone(Above Android 2.3), but also iPhone IOS system(Above IOS 6.0). A perfect tool for iPhone user who want to do inspection works.
Resolution: 1600x1200, 1280x720, 640x480, 320x240
Camera Diameter: 8.5mm
WIFI Transmission Distance: 33FT (without any obstacles)
Battery Capacity: 2200mAh
Focal Distance: 1.2Inch-15.7Inch
Power Supply: DC 5V
Superior Semi-Rigid Cable Design Concept
Semi-rigid cable can bend and hold it's shape to access a wide variety of confined place to meet with different using needs.
Furthermore, our engineer has made this cable more rigid than other similar product. This is a great improvement of this product.
How to use?
1. Turn on the WiFi box, it will generate a wifi signal named "Jetion_*****" which is printed on the back of the WiFi box;
2. Go back to your phone settings, choose WiFi network settings, search and find out the WiFi named "Jetion_*****", click connect by inputting code "12345678";
Note, when connected well, the blue wifi signal led will flick. If not, it means it failed in connection, please reconnect or check the power of the WiFi box before reconnecting.
3. Open the preinstalled "DEPSTECH" app on your device to use the camera. The "DEPSTECH" APP can be download from Google Play Store or APP Store.
* Car repair andmaintenance
* Household cleaning
* Science education
* Outdoor exploration
* Water pipe investigation
* Observing living creatures in water
* Utilization for piping, construction, restoration etc.
* Inspection of hard-to-reach or hard-to-see places and equipment.
1 × WiFi Endoscope
1 × Set of Accessories - Hook, Mirror, Magnet
1 × Micro USB to USB Cable
1 × User Manual
High Capacity Lithium Battery
Compared with other similar product,it is built-in 2200mAh high capacity lithium battery with working time up to 4-5 hours.
Unique Blue Led Technology
Featuring 6 adjustable leds on the camera tip helps to improve visibility in dark areas.
Every Pixels, Clear and True
Super Hi-Vision 2MP HD camera allows you to capture image or record video at a close range.
Yes, 1 x Mirror, 1 x Hook and 1 x Magnet are included in the package. The accessories are ideal for corner use or picking up rings and keys.
1) Please make sure you have input the correct Wi-Fi Password.
2) Please make sure the Wi-Fi box is full of power. Lower power may cause failed connection, and please recharge it timely.
3) Try to restart the Wi-Fi box and reconnect it with your phone.
4) Exit the APP interface, and re-enter.
5) Try to uninstall the Wi-Fi View APP, then re-install and update it.
6) Please keep the distance between Wi-Fi box and mobile phone within 10 meters without any obstacles.
7) Keep away from other strong Wi-Fi signal around or turn off it when using the Wi-Fi endoscope.
1) Via Android smart phone, using micro USB to micro USB charging cable (not included).
2) Via PC computer or Power Bank (DC 5V, 1A), using the extra Micro USB to USB charging cable.
Step 1: Turn on the Wi-Fi Endoscope, then it will generate a Wi-Fi signal named "Jetion_fb******".
Step 2: Open the network settings in WLAN of your phone, find the Wi-Fi "Jetion_fb******", click and enter the password "12345678" to connect it with your phone. Once connected correctly, the Wi-Fi signal will flash in blue LED. If not, please try to disconnect and reconnect with it or check the power of the Wi-Fi box.
Step 3: Open the pre-installed app "DEPSTECH" or 'Wi-Fi VIEW' which can be downloaded from APP Store and you can use the camera. Or open the pre-installed app "DEPSTECH-Wi-Fi" or 'Wi-Fi VIEW' for Android which can be downloaded from Google Play Store. Then you can use the camera.
You should connect the Wi-Fi on WLAN of your smartphone, not on the APP. If you want to change Wi-Fi name or password, you cannot enter special character.
1) Keep the Wi-Fi box and smartphone within 10m / 33ft distance (under obstacle-free environment)
2) Reset the endoscope: there is a small hole near the charging port of the Wi-Fi box. Use the provided tool or a small needle, push and hold for up to 10 seconds, and then turn on the Wi-Fi box.
1) The smartphone might have automatically connected your home Wi-Fi. Please turn off the Wi-Fi of your smartphone or set to ignore the home Wi-Fi (The home Wi-Fi might cover the signal of endoscope).
2) Try to turn on the Flight Mode or turn off the mobile data.
3) Reset the Wi-Fi: there is a small hole near the charging port of the Wi-Fi box. Use the provided tool or a small needle to long press for 10 seconds and then restart the Wi-Fi box.
1) Unload APP DEPSTECH and download it again or try another device.
2) Try the APP "Wi-Fi-VIEW".
1) Adjust the focus within the range of 7-40cm / 2.7-15.7in.
2) Adjust the pixel.
3) Move the camera slowly.
Please fully charge the endoscope.
The Wi-Fi endoscope does not support laptop use. You can try the USB endoscope.
The Wi-Fi endoscope supports iOS and Android operating system. Windows is not supported.