DEPSTECH provides a reputable warranty that are consumer friendly polices. Products sold by DEPSTECH come with worry-free warranty whose information can be found on the product package or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order receipt for confirmation.
The limited warranty provided by the manufacturer shall in no way affects the potential statutory warranties provided by law. DEPSTECH reserves all the rights for the final explanation.
All items sold directly by DEPSTECH or DEPSTECH’s authorized retailers are regularly covered by an 12-month warranty, starting from the date of purchase. If you register your product on our website within 7 days after receiving it, the warranty period can be extended to 24 months.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in DEPSTECH’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, DEPSTECH refunds the cost of purchasing the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if product does not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items after this 30-day window has lapsed. For purchases not made directly through DEPSTECH’s online stores or other DEPSTECH authorized retailers on Amazon, please contact your sellers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- DEPSTECH must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through DEPSTECH or DEPSTECH’s authorized retailers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized DEPSTECH retailer that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that are no longer within their original warranty timeframe or the 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by DEPSTECH quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items using international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, fire, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized retailers
DEPSTECH is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of DEPSTECH products
- Returning personal items sent to DEPSTECH
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by DEPSTECH, DEPSTECH takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. DEPSTECH does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
How Do I Claim the Warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please check the specific condition of your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a request on Return or Refund page or Contact Us page, or send a email to email@example.com directly.
What If I Don't Have Any Proof of Purchase?
- If you made your purchase through DEPSTECH or DEPSTECH’s authorized distributors and retailers on Amazon, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address. Please provide more details when you claim the warranty
- If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.