WiFi connection & 8.5mm 2.0MP Camera
Exlusive CAMTELE & BLUART tech for clearer images
IP67 Waterproof & Semi-rigid cable
Compatible with Android 2.3+ & iOS 6.0+ devices
Choose your country to Amazon:BUY ON AMAZON
30 fps rate vibrates the captured images and recorded video, which demonstrates fluent photo-taking and video-recording processes and enables any user to catch the unknown corner timely, for the sake of every faster, and more efficient and more intellectual chip embedded in Depstech endoscope.
Compared with other similar product,it is built-in 2200mAh high capacity lithium battery with working time up to 4-5 hours.
Super Hi-Vision 2MP HD camera allows you to capture image or record video.
The camera probe is IP67 waterpoof which is perfect for underwater inpsections,but no deeper than 3.3FT .
Semi-rigid cable can bend and hold it's shape to access a wide variety of confined place to meet with different using needs.
Internal iron wire supports the flexibility of the line. Proper hardness and softness are the key to the versatility of the product.
Useful Accessories Magnet can be used to get objects in hard-to-reach places, such as coins under sofa, keys dropped in the drain pipe; Hook can be used to pick up rings or keys under the sewer pipe or else in which you're unable to get it by your hands; The side view mirror will be a good tool for viewing different angles of the place you're inspected.
Yes, 1 x Mirror, 1 x Hook and 1 x Magnet are included in the package. The accessories are ideal for corner use or picking up rings and keys.
1) Please make sure you have input the correct Wi-Fi Password.
2) Please make sure the Wi-Fi box is full of power. Lower power may cause failed connection, and please recharge it timely.
3) Try to restart the Wi-Fi box and reconnect it with your phone.
4) Exit the APP interface, and re-enter.
5) Try to uninstall the Wi-Fi View APP, then re-install and update it.
6) Please keep the distance between Wi-Fi box and mobile phone within 10 meters without any obstacles.
7) Keep away from other strong Wi-Fi signal around or turn off it when using the Wi-Fi endoscope.
1) Via Android smart phone, using micro USB to micro USB charging cable (not included).
2) Via PC computer or Power Bank (DC 5V, 1A), using the extra Micro USB to USB charging cable.
Step 1: Turn on the Wi-Fi Endoscope, then it will generate a Wi-Fi signal named "Jetion_fb******".
Step 2: Open the network settings in WLAN of your phone, find the Wi-Fi "Jetion_fb******", click and enter the password "12345678" to connect it with your phone. Once connected correctly, the Wi-Fi signal will flash in blue LED. If not, please try to disconnect and reconnect with it or check the power of the Wi-Fi box.
Step 3: Open the pre-installed app "DEPSTECH" or 'Wi-Fi VIEW' which can be downloaded from APP Store and you can use the camera. Or open the pre-installed app "DEPSTECH-Wi-Fi" or 'Wi-Fi VIEW' for Android which can be downloaded from Google Play Store. Then you can use the camera.
You should connect the Wi-Fi on WLAN of your smartphone, not on the APP. If you want to change Wi-Fi name or password, you cannot enter special character.
1) Keep the Wi-Fi box and smartphone within 10m / 33ft distance (under obstacle-free environment)
2) Reset the endoscope: there is a small hole near the charging port of the Wi-Fi box. Use the provided tool or a small needle, push and hold for up to 10 seconds, and then turn on the Wi-Fi box.
1) The smartphone might have automatically connected your home Wi-Fi. Please turn off the Wi-Fi of your smartphone or set to ignore the home Wi-Fi (The home Wi-Fi might cover the signal of endoscope).
2) Try to turn on the Flight Mode or turn off the mobile data.
3) Reset the Wi-Fi: there is a small hole near the charging port of the Wi-Fi box. Use the provided tool or a small needle to long press for 10 seconds and then restart the Wi-Fi box.
1) Unload APP DEPSTECH and download it again or try another device.
2) Try the APP "Wi-Fi-VIEW".
1) Adjust the focus within the range of 7-40cm / 2.7-15.7in.
2) Adjust the pixel.
3) Move the camera slowly.
Please fully charge the endoscope.
The Wi-Fi endoscope does not support laptop use. You can try the USB endoscope.
The Wi-Fi endoscope supports iOS and Android operating system. Windows is not supported.