WiFi connection & 8.5mm ultra-thin camera
Compatible with Android 2.3+ & iOS devices
Exclusive CAMTELE & BLUART tech for clearer images
3350mAh battery capacity &5 hrs working time
Attachments: 1 x mirror; 1 x magnet; 1 x hook
Choose your country to Amazon:BUY ON AMAZON
This borescope is equipped with unprecedented 5.0 MP camera lens, and its image resolution will reach 2592x1944, clarifying the corner in the use.
The WiFi box is equipped with 3350 mAh battery, which powers this WiFi endoscope with longer using time than other WiFi endoscope in the market.
Internal iron wire supports the flexibility of the line, so it can bend and hold its shape. Proper hardness and softness are the key to the versatility of the product.
Along with delicate mirror, magnet, hook, DEPSTECH WF060 WiFi snake inspection camera could offer more besides image capturing and video recording.
Please Note: The product package contains attachments, please do not buy attachments separately, the separated sale attachments are not compatiable with this model endoscope.
30 fps rate vibrates the captured view, demonstrating more fluent photo-taking and video-recording processes, for the sake of every faster, and more efficient and more intellectual chip embedded in DEPSTECH borescope.
We would like to provide our customers with better product experience in automobile maintenance, machine check, pipe inspection and so on. Therefore, we are growing into a well-known brand, enjoying most categories of endoscopes.
Yes, 1 x Mirror, 1 x Hook and 1 x Magnet are included in the package. The accessories are ideal for corner use or picking up rings and keys.
1) Please make sure you have input the correct Wi-Fi Password.
2) Please make sure the Wi-Fi box is full of power. Lower power may cause failed connection, and please recharge it timely.
3) Try to restart the Wi-Fi box and reconnect it with your phone.
4) Exit the APP interface, and re-enter.
5) Try to uninstall the Wi-Fi View APP, then re-install and update it.
6) Please keep the distance between Wi-Fi box and mobile phone within 10 meters without any obstacles.
7) Keep away from other strong Wi-Fi signal around or turn off it when using the Wi-Fi endoscope.
1) Via Android smart phone, using micro USB to micro USB charging cable (not included).
2) Via PC computer or Power Bank (DC 5V, 1A), using the extra Micro USB to USB charging cable.
You should connect the Wi-Fi on WLAN of your smartphone, not on the APP. If you want to change Wi-Fi name or password, you cannot enter special character.
1) Keep the Wi-Fi box and smartphone within 10m / 33ft distance (under obstacle-free environment)
2) Reset the endoscope: there is a small hole near the charging port of the Wi-Fi box. Use the provided tool or a small needle, push and hold for up to 10 seconds, and then turn on the Wi-Fi box.
1) The smartphone might have automatically connected your home Wi-Fi. Please turn off the Wi-Fi of your smartphone or set to ignore the home Wi-Fi (The home Wi-Fi might cover the signal of endoscope).
2) Try to turn on the Flight Mode or turn off the mobile data.
3) Reset the Wi-Fi: there is a small hole near the charging port of the Wi-Fi box. Use the provided tool or a small needle to long press for 10 seconds and then restart the Wi-Fi box.
1) Unload APP DEPSTECH and download it again or try another device.
2) Try the APP "Wi-Fi-VIEW".
1) Adjust the focus within the range of 7-40cm / 2.7-15.7in.
2) Adjust the pixel.
3) Move the camera slowly.
Please fully charge the endoscope.
The Wi-Fi endoscope does not support laptop use. You can try the USB endoscope.
The Wi-Fi endoscope supports iOS and Android operating system. Windows is not supported.